Week 15: Now Wrapping Things Up

    With the year coming to an end I've been slammed as everyone is this time of the year. I don't think I'll have any time to rest until we get out for the summer. But it's time to start a much-needed summer break. I have such a BUSY but fun summer planned ahead. 

    Right when I get back I have to start work to make some much-needed money but that'll be boring. After that a few days later I will be attending the 2024 CAPA Marquee Awards. The CAPA Marquee Awards are for high schoolers all over central Ohio to receive recognition for their school's musical of that year. Why will I be attending this? Easy. My sister is nominated for an award from the Marquees plus I've gone the last two years and had a blast with all my theater friends.

     Ruby is nominated for the Backstage Excellence category for being the production manager of the musical Anything Goes. I am so proud of her knowing the countless hours she worked on the set. I think she really deserves this win even if I wasn't her sister. 

    I also have a very busy July. First off we will be going to my family friend's wedding who is basically like an older sister. It is one of my dad's high school best friends' kids. She is the first to get married from the kids so it will be a huge celebration for everyone. One of my dad's other friends is even the one officiating the wedding.  

    Straight after that, I'll be headed to Montreal, Canada with my parents and Ruby. I don't remember ever being out of the country so I'm super excited about that. I have no clue what we will do while there but regardless it looks beautiful from pictures and how they made it look on The Bachelor this past season.

    Then August will be here and before I know it my junior year will start. Anyway, I am sad to let this blog go. I loved basically journalling on here and loved to see what my classmates were up to. I hope you all have a wonderful summer! 

Comments

  1. Sounds like you have a packed summer ahead of you! Sometimes being super busy can be tiring but all of this sounds like so much fun! I hope you have an amazing time and I'll see you again in the fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading all your posts! I can truly tell how much you enjoy blogging by your posts and you should stick with it! On a different note, your summer seems busy. Which is how it always ends up being, but you have things already planned for each month — sheesh. The wedding, Canada, and the theater awards all seem like great opportunities. Have a great summer and I'll see you next year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14: Wrapping Things Up...or So I Thought

Week 5: Ruby at Northern Recap

Week 2: Thinking Theta