Week 12: An Unexpected Liverversary



    As I said last week life is unexpected even now being three years post-transplant. I am once again back in the hospital after being sick for the last week and a half. I know that this is for the best right now but it sucks and I miss my friends. Not only am I missing my friends but I am missing Greek week as well which I've been looking forward to for a while.

Although I am currently stuck in the hospital we still made the best of celebrating my "3rd birthday''. I started the morning like any other day with labs from my IV and taking my meds. But my dad got to stop by and visit for a bit before he headed somewhere to play golf.  Afterward, my mom came by bringing me a giant three-ballon and a 3-year-old birthday card. It was nice to get to spend time with my parents since I wasn't originally going to be home on my liverversary. I also got to see one of my best friends from home since attends Ohio State which isn't too far from Nationwide Children's. She even brought me flowers which was so nice of her.

    

    You may be wondering why am in the hospital. Well really after being here for five days now my doctors are still trying to figure it out since I've had minimal symptoms. As I am currently writing I am waiting to be taken for a procedure. This procedure should hopefully rule out some possible issues and give a hint about what could be causing me to feel unwell.

    As I am writing this right now I have been in the hospital for a week and I have no clue when I can get back to Northern. This is normally a very stressful at this point in the year but I feel that twice as much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14: Wrapping Things Up...or So I Thought

Week 2: Thinking Theta

Week 10: National Donate Life Month