Chapter #7: Silly Snapchat


Snapchat Bitmoji Avatar: Know the Steps To Create Your Bitmoji Avatar and  Edit It; Check the Latest Details About the Feature Here

Chapter #7:

    Snapchat is widely known especially among Generation Z. It is rare if someone around my age doesn't use Snapchat. Snapchat is a photo messaging app where you can send photos back and forth with friends and family or post them to your story for your followers to see what you may be up to. In the graph shown in the book, it shows that from the 1st quarter of 2024 to the 1st quarter of 2022 the number of active daily users has had a steady increase each quarter of the year.

    Within the statistics of Snapchat, the most used age is what I expected which ranges from 18 to 24. But the users of men and women are almost the same which is rare for almost the same amount which is 51% of females to 49% of males. When looking at the other stats I was surprised to see the amount of users in each country and how India surpasses the United States. I also found that on Advererage the typical Snapchat user only spends about 21 minutes a day on Snapchat an average of 3.2 hours. To me that is crazy that's what the stat is because I thought it would've been way more time. However, that could surprise me for a few reasons. I think it is because I know people who spend hours upon hours using Snapchat, or maybe it is because I am in that demographic or I was blindsided because I know I only spend slightly more time on Snapchat than the average. 

    There are many fun features on Snapchat for users. First off what most people might already know about Snapchat is the fun filters from the dog filter to location filters/tags there are simple lighting filters and anything else you can pretty much think of. Another feature of Snapchat is group chats and normal chat features that are basically like texting. The last feature I'm going to mention is bitmoji which is simply creating a 3D digital version of yourself. This is essentially for your profile picture and chat contact. 

    There is so much to learn about Snapchat's algorithms and advertising/marketing strategies. I encourage you to explore your favorite social media and learn.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14: Wrapping Things Up...or So I Thought

Week 2: Thinking Theta

Week 5: Ruby at Northern Recap