Week 8: Spring Break Recap

     Spring Break is a nice time for everyone to relax... well not really for me.

   The week leading into break I made a to-do list. I came into spring break with a plan of everything I needed to do while I was at home before I got back to school. 

    Friday night consisted of going back to my High School, Olentangy Liberty to finally see their spring musical my sister, Ruby was the head production manager. Already having a love for Theater when Ruby told me that they were doing an older musical called Anything Goes we both had never heard of it. I headed into the show I totally expected to not like it because of the plot and length of the show (3 hours). But it was actually one of the best productions I think that the school had ever done. It was entertaining from fun songs and dancing to the witty lines. Plus Ruby worked so hard turning the stage into a three-level cruise ship. 

    A benefit to visiting home is homemade food and going to restaurants that I miss and crave while at school. Each day I took full advantage of cooking breakfast and lunch. I also chose pretty much what we ate for dinner as a family.

    Also over break, I got to officially meet Ruby's boyfriend, Ben. He pretty much was over at my house each day I was home. So that was a sudden change from just a few months ago when Ruby was saying she didn't care about or want to go to prom and as of about a month ago she completely flipped the script.

   The rest of my break flew by, doing tasks around the house, spring cleaning my room, watching the musical again, watching Taylor Swift's eras tour movie on Disney+, and seeing my favorite musical Mamma Mia at the Ohio Theater. 



Ruby and I after her show on the Friday I got home.

                           Ruby and I at Mamma Mia at the Ohio Theater. 







Another picture I took of Ruby while my dad accidentally photobombs.

Comments

  1. I love all of the photos!!! I make a to-do list every day in the morning of everything I need to get done! I was so glad to read about how well your break went! Good luck with the rest of your semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a very productive break! I wish I was more productive because now I am drowning in work. That is so cool you got to watch your sister's production and meet her boyfriend! I am nervous for my little brother to get his first girlfriend but I know I'll be supportive whoever it will be, unless they give me reasons to do otherwise. Sounds like you had a really fun and family-focused spring break! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also went into break with a to-do list! I'm so happy that you had a great break! I also went to my old high school's spring musical and it was great! Anything Goes is one of my favorite musicals and I hope that ONU does it in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14: Wrapping Things Up...or So I Thought

Week 2: Thinking Theta

Week 5: Ruby at Northern Recap